Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Malo lele le everyone,

This video shows me and my group members Bendeguz, Paris and I making a Stop Go Animation video. We could do anything but we had to use play dough, a piece of card, and a LEMON! Our video is where a lemon falls off a tree and it lands in the water, you can find out the rest once you watch the video yourself.

To make the video we used an app called Stop Go Animation. To use this app you have to put something in front of the screen and press capture, now you will see where you last took your photo. You can now take more photos and watch the video by pressing Watch/Stop.

Thankyou for reading

Gargee















5 comments:

  1. Hi I like you'r stop go animation it is cool. And next time get you
    ,r hands out of the way. It reminds me of when I was doing stop go animation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bula vinaka Jamie

      Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment.

      My stop go animation was cool indeed! It showed a lemon fall off a lemon tree and go into the water that knocked down something. Then the sea rescue saved him. I loved making the stop go animation. Did you enjoy making your stop go animation.
      Thank you
      Gargee

      Delete
  2. Bula,
    great job Gargee you need to move your hand when you tack the pitcher.Did you enjoy making the video?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gargee this is a very good stop motion animator I liked it.Maybe next time you could add more detail to add more interest. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Gargee this is a very good stop motion animator I liked it.Maybe next time you could add more detail to add more interest. Great work!

    ReplyDelete