Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2016

KWVL Nutrition and Word Cloud

Kia Ora blogging world, 

Today my class and I were learning about nutrition and what we already know about it. Miss Fortes (my teacher) made a document that shows how much we know and how much we don't know. In the document we had to write what we know, what we want to learn, and vocabulary. We didn't really start learning about it, but we just wrote the things that we ALREADY know. After Miss Fortes made a google slides that shows our words. We went on ABCya and it took us to the word cloud, first we had to copy and paste our ideas into the word cloud. Now we press the button at the bottom and after a few seconds it brings the words you pasted in. After if you search for enough time you will find out that you can arrange the words in different ways. I made mine crazy and put them everywhere. You can also change the color and font. 

By the way, KWVL stands for : Knowledge, Want to know, Vocabulary, and Learned

Here is a link to my document

Here is a link to the google slides

Thank you for supporting my blog
Kind Regards

(Gargee :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gargee
    I like to go on world cloud because it is fun to learn.what I really like about you you are so talented and you are so smart.

    Thank you for sharing your work
    From Paris

    ReplyDelete