Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Mana Performance

Namaste blogging world!, 

Today we had an extremely talented dancer at our school, Bernard Mangakahia, and he gave us a Mana Performance. Mana can mean many different other things, but it can mean when you are strong inside, which gives you more power. 

One of his performances was when he used 7 hula hoops to make animals shapes, as he was spinning around and around. It was so fascinating! He did a lot of other performances too and they were absolutely mind bending and jaw - dropping. 

Every single time he did one of his dances, he looked like he had a lot of courage in him even though he was dripping with sweat. He never stopped and continued to perform as good as it could ever get - and at the end everybody in the room including him were proud. 

He even shared some information about his kids and parents, and some details about what's happening and how they're doing. 

Here is a photo of him: 



Thank you bloggers for visiting my blog. If you want any of your questions answered then please comment on my blog and give me some feedback on my posts. 

Blog you later!

5 comments:

  1. Herro Gargee :),
    I like it how you tell all about him and I really like the photo that you put down. Also I really enjoyed and I know that you enjoy! What is your favorite part about? My favorite part about the show is when he does the hula hoop dance and him doing the dances from different cultures that is my favorite part and the last dance too :)

    Bye Gargee(Daba Doshi)
    Ina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gargge,

    Its me Toeumu remember me? I really like your facts about Bernard Mangakahia. This reminds me of a kapahaka group at my school. Maybe next time you could post a video of him preforming. Bye Gargge!

    Blog you later sis,
    Toeumu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gargee,
    I really liked how you explained what you were talking and gave me more information about Mana.

    This blog post reminded me of someone in Hawaii dancing and having fun. Maybe next time you can add some adjectives to describe how amazing it was to watch him.

    ReplyDelete