Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2018

My Favorite Place at Hay Park School

Namaste bloggers!

For our writing task today, we had to describe our favorite place at our school - Hay Park School. I am going to describe my classroom (Room 8). 

My classroom gives me comfort, as I feel safe and protected. All of the beautiful, dazzling artwork occupies my mind as the sweet smell of peaches tingles my nose. I can feel the warm heater blasting soothing heat towards me, and the sound of background talking goes in one ear, and out the other. The whiteboard is filled with fun learning while the tapping of (annoying) chromebook keys faintly gets quieter. Above the absolutely messy pile of books and the teachers workbooks, is the bulky active board which is our main learning resource - as it is connected to the computer. Nepali luck flags gently sway back and fourth to the beat of the heater's toasty breeze. There are teacher certificates, which proudly hang from the wall as our teacher has won many awards for being an amazing person and educator. Muffled ticking from our decorative clock, which is new because we have had accidents before, makes time go slow so we can study in class longer. 

I hope you've enjoyed my writing. Please feel free to leave a comment and give me feedback. 

I blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment