Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 5 Activity 2: Changing Climates

Kia Ora bloggers,
All over the world, climate change has been impacting our planet. It is not getting cold, but actually hotter, and this results in lots of rainy weather. Even though some people want to have summer all year round, this isn't a good way to present hot weather. It makes all of our glaciers to melt completely, and that makes a big flood occur. If it rains, we aren't able to play outside, so what do we do inside? These are 5 different things I do when it rains.

1. If it rains especially hard, I love to just read books and drain out my mind until I realise that the rain stopped hours ago.

2. I like to go on my chromebook and watch YouTube to treat myself, and maybe do the Summer Learning Journey if I don't feel like watching anything in particular.

3. I sometimes like to make food such as noodles, pancakes, or a simple sandwich and eat for as long as I can stuff myself for, well I do love food!

4. Sometimes I go to my little brother and ask him if he wants to play Cluedo, Uno or any other game to cheer us up when we wanted to play outside.

5. I might just do some gymnastics or stretch because I love doing this as I am actually quite flexible.

I hope you've enjoyed reading my blog post about 5 things I do on a rainy day. Thank you for coming to my blog. Please give me feedback or if you have any questions, please ask. What would you do while it's raining? Tell me in the comments.

Blog you later!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Gargee, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey team.

    It's been really nice reading your work. You are writing to a really high standard, keep it up!

    I am quite similar when it comes to rainy days. I love to read books and watch television shows and movies. You're right - sometimes you don't even realise the rain has stopped!

    Making hot food is another way to pass the time, and it's especially enjoyable if it's cold as well.

    Personally, I love to sleep in and relax in bed, especially if I've been working all week. It can be nice to play board games with friends or family too.

    What do you like to do when it's sunny outside?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gargee

    I like all the things you do inside on a rainy day.
    What books do you like to read? My favourite 2 series at the moment are Cherub and Rangers Apprentice and my latest favourite historical novel is Riding to War.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete