Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 2 Activity 2: Fern Uniforms

Kia Ora blogging world,

In today's post I am going to show you pictures of three different sports teams in NZ that have the word 'fern' in it. The reason I am doing this is because ferns are the most common plant found in forests, they are iconic to NZ, and many teams are named after it.  I am also going to tell you which one is my favourite.


Silver Ferns:
Image result for silver fern uniform for sale











The Silver Ferns play netball (woman)




Black Ferns:


 Image result for Black fern uniform for sale aig


The Black Ferns play rugby (woman)
White Ferns:
Image result for white ferns uniform












White ferns play cricket (woman)

My favourite uniform is the White Ferns uniform because it is quite colourful compared to the other ones, and it has a multi coloured fern. I also like it because it says 'New Zealand', so it represents our country, and people will know this amazing uniform belongs here. Even though this seems so straight forward, I had a hard time deciding this because all of them are so simple, yet so effective.


That's it for today everybody!

Please comment, and ask questions if you have any. If there's something wrong, please kindly tell me and I will be sure to fix it.


Blog ya' later!




2 comments:

  1. Talofa Gargee,

    You have added three teams that have 'fern' in their name and pictures of their uniform for your readers to see. You have also included the uniform you think is best and why, ka pai. I agree with you about the White Fern's uniform, it is indeed quite colourful! I have seen their black uniform, why do you think they have more than one uniform?

    Perhaps next time you could include a bit more background information about the teams you included in this post. For example, what sport do each of the three teams play?

    I think my favourite team here are the Black Ferns, they are fit, fast and fierce out on the field. It's a joy to watch them play in their cool, sleek black uniforms. They are awesome athletes and a force to be reckoned with!

    Keep up the good work.

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cia,
      Once again, I've added a bit more info about what these different teams play. Thank you for your kind help!

      ~Gargee

      Delete