Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 4 Activity 2: It's all in it's name

Kia Ora bloggers, 

Rotorua is a place in NZ which is an extremely popular place where tourists go to visit. In Roturua, there is a really strange tourist stop called the 'Devils Bath'. It is a pool of stinky green opaque water which sits in a big concrete dip. At the bottom, there is a picture of it.

People over the years have claimed they want to completely change the name of the pool and they don't like the current name. My job is to come up with 5 different names for this pool and find my favourite one to put a star* next to. Here are my 5 options. 

1. Monster Goo

2. 'Lime' Scale

3. Green Grass Juice 

4. Stink Bomb

5. Villian Shower*

What would you name this disgusting pool? Write it in the comments below. If you have any questions something to improve my work then please comment it on my blog and I will fix it up. 

Bye!



1 comment:

  1. Annyounghaseyo Gargee,

    You have been very creative with your new name suggestions for Devil's Bath, I think 'Stink Bomb' is pretty accurate when you consider pool's smelly reputation. Your pick of the bunch 'Villain Shower' is definitely an interesting one, I'm trying to visualise how you came up with it.. Perhaps next time you could tell us why you picked 'Villain Shower' over the other choices.

    If I had the opportunity to rename this pool I'd probably go for something like 'Emerald Stench'. I wonder what it smells like, I'll probably visit Devil's Bath to get a whiff one day, just to see if it lives up to its name and reputation. Why do you think it's called Devil's Bath?

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete