Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 3 Activity 2: A Local Delicacy

Ciao bloggers,
There is a really cool fish in NZ called Whitebait, and many people like to eat this fish in a fritter form! I don't know if you have read my other post about food, but I love food more than last time. I have to choose another one of my favourite foods and write a recipe of it again. Well, since I love food so much, I am going to do this activity with so much fun inside of me.

I am going to describe how to make chicken pasta:

Ingredients:

Pasta
Chicken
Some different spices
Tomato
Salt to taste
Onion
Optional: Chilli Powder


Method:

1. Boil the pasta in water on high on the stove

2. Cut all of the onions and tomatoes into fine pieces

3. Mix all the pieces of tomato and onion on a stove with cooking oil. Add the chicken, salt, spices and chilli powder and stir

4. Mix for 10-15 constantly so it will not burn and remove from heat when finished.

5. Take the pasta and vege mixture we made and combine them with eachother

6. ENJOY!

I hope you've enjoyed my blog post. If you have a question or comment, please comment it below. Do you have a favourite food. Answer this question down below. Merry Christmas!

Salute!


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Gargee,

    It's great that you are so enthusiastic about this activity. That really comes across in your writing.

    You recipe for chicken pasta sounds delicious! What are your favourite spices to use when you make it?

    My favourite food to make is chicken pie. My friend taught me how to make it, and shared the recipe with me. I like to make a really big pie, and then eat the leftovers for lunch over the next few days.

    Keep up the great work, Gargee!

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete