Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 4 Activity 1: Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Hi blogging world,

In NZ, there is the eight wonder of the world, and it is called Milford Sound. There was once glaciers which surrounded the place, but have now gracefully melted and formed into a beautiful lake. Now there are dramatic looking hills and snowy capped mountains. People who are able to visit this heavenly dream are given 3 choices. You can go on foot, boat/cruise ship, or a helicopter. My opinion is going to take over this blog post on which one I want to go on and why.

I am most definitely going to choose a cruise ship because I love going on boats and things that go into water, because if you don't know, I love water! I will love this cruise because of the endless possibilities of things that I can do on the ship. I can go around the ship looking through everywhere where there were windows and open areas to see the people roaming around on the river side, taking the choice of walking to experience the full lifetime breeze.

Mountains and hills will slowly move over to the side, while more will appear with large snow caps. Helicopters will peacefully hover and roam above us, and the rocking of the boat will stay consistent so you stay perfectly balanced. No one will be talking, just the birds chirping quietly and sympathetically.

Which one of these options would you choose? Please comment them in the comments below. If you have any questions or give me something to improve my writing then please comment it on my blog and I will reply. 

Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Gargee,

    You have told us which of the three ways to explore Milford Sound you would choose and why, ka pai. I like the way you were describing what your experience would be like if you were to explore Milford Sound by boat. I am also curious about why the birds would be chirping sympathetically; I'm sure there is more of a story behind that..

    Perhaps next time you could talk about what you would be looking forward to most on your trip. Think about what you'd be most excited to see or do on your trip to Milford Sound. What do you think you'd enjoy the most about your boat ride?

    If I had the choice I would take the helicopter, I love seeing things from a birds eye view. Land looks like very bold patches of colour and the lined patterns in the earth are an amazing sight to see. It reminds me of when I was last travelling on an airplane back to Aotearoa from my motherland Samoa. Good times!

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete