Pages

Monday 31 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 3 Activity 3: Wind Beneath my wing

Hi blogging world,
As you know, only birds and bats are able to fly, just like we've learnt. But did you know that there are other animals than just birds and bats which are able to fly or glide from area to area? There are numerous websites which show many strange, but real flying animals! I am going to choose 1 flying animal and show you a DLO (Digital Learning Object) about it.





I hope you've enjoyed reading my blog post about the flying snake. Thank you for coming to my blog. Please give me feedback or if you have any questions, please ask. Do you know any bizarre flying animals? Tell me in the comments.


BYE!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gargee, It's Sam from Yaldhurst Model School,

    I like the way you chose to present your Flying snakes presentation. What website did you make it on? I didn't know that they only ate small things, but It is kind of obvious because if they ate big things then they would be too heavy to glide!

    Until next time, happy blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bula vinaka Gargee,

    You have made an fantastic effort to complete many of the Summer Learning Journey activities! I didn’t even know that snakes could fly (or glide). I’m very glad that we don’t have snakes in New Zealand. Even if flying snakes are only mildly venomous, I don’t want anything to do with them. Ka pai for paraphrasing the information from the provided website, I find the way you have written it is easier and more interesting to read than the original website.

    The only flying animal I know about is bats. I have seen them before at the Auckland Zoo, have you ever been to Auckland Zoo? It’s very interesting. I saw the bats hanging upside down in a tree, once we could spot one we started seeing more and more!

    Keep up the awesome work! I can’t wait to read more of your blogs soon.

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gargee

    I really like your DLO - I chose to do flying fish for mine.
    I like that you say not to be scared of these snakes but I still think I would be wary!

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete