Pages

Sunday 23 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 1 Activity 2: The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge

Malo e lei lei fellow followers, 

Have you ever heard of the great Taupo Cycle Challenge? It's exactly what it's name states. It is when you have to cycle around a track around Lake Taupo, which is 160km long. People who choose to come to this event can decide whether to go on the half track (80km), or the full track (160 km). I am going to pretend I've gotten free tickets to this event, and I have to choose 3 other people to be my supporting team. 


I would first of all like to invite my whole family, except that adds up to 4 people. I have no idea who to leave out, so I am just going to do the people who would even like to go, but that doesn't mean they're not counted. 

First of all I would like to take my older brother, Vinayak, to this trip because he is extremely strong and has lots of energy to use during the cycling. He works out every other day, and is extremely funny without trying.

 I would also bring my Mum, as she is the one who encouraged me to ride my bike, and told me to never give up. Every time I got a new step completed, she was there to watch it.

 Last of all, I would bring my Dad because he has taught me so much over all of the years of my life, and always gives me secrets and tips on how to solve lots of different equations and problems. 


I would bring my little brother Vitaraag, but he's also gotten a ticket so he already has a chance to go there. 



Thank you for coming to my blog. Please give me feedback. Who would you bring to this event? Comment it in the comments. 

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Gargee,

    You have a created a very thoughtful support team here and provided good reasons why you'd have them by your side.

    I think you picked a great team of family to support you, it sounds like they will keep you going no matter what. It is always good to have a good laugh during serious times, so your older brother is definitely a good addition. You will have it completely set on the day with a supportive and helpful crew!

    I'd probably take my Mum because she is my biggest supporter and my youngest sister because I feel like she'd have the loudest cheer in the crowd! I'd also include my niece because she'd probably do the race to encourage me to finish. :) It would be really tough cycling that far, what do you think would be the hardest part of the race?

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete