Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 3 Activity 1: Night Owls

Ola bloggers,
In this activity I am going to talk about night owls. Night owls are people who like to stay up late at night just like real owls and blue penguins. Not everyone is a night owl though, some people are early risers. An early riser is somebody who wakes up early in the morning and has no trouble getting out of bed. Lets talk about me, and the type of person I am.

I don't know what to consider myself, because I don't stay up late, but I don't necessarily get up early in the morning ready for the day. If I have to, I will say I'm sorta of an early riser because as soon as I wake up, I feel like I don't want to go to sleep again. When I fall asleep, and wake up right after like 10 minutes, I have a lot of trouble falling back to sleep again. I sometimes can't even fall asleep at night, not because I don't want to, but I physically can't fall into my sleep mode. But if I do fall asleep, then wake up in the morning, I feel tired, but I don't feel like going back to sleep. My dad is a night owl, because he stays up until midnight. My mum is an early riser because she has to wake up at 5:00am to go to work. My older brother does not usually stay up late unless he is free for a long time. My little brother is an early riser like me.

Are you a night owl or an early riser? Comment it in the comments below. If you have any questions or give me something to improve my work then please comment it on my blog and I will surely reply.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Gargee,

    Sounds like you are a very light sleeper, meaning it is easy for you to wake up but not go back to sleep. You described your sleeping habits clearly so I feel like you are more of an early riser, which means your household are mostly early risers. It is pretty hard for a lot of people to fall asleep, for me sometimes music helps. Have you tried the infamous 'counting sheep' strategy?

    On some weekends and holidays I like to sleep in but most times I am an early riser. My favourite thing to do when I get to sleep in, is hit the snooze button, it's very gratifying.. Perhaps next time you could talk about your routine when you first get up, like what you do to organise yourself for the day. I normally check emails then blast music while I’m in the shower getting ready for my day ahead.

    My whole family are a bunch of night owls and early risers, it really just depends on everyone's work and school schedule.

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete