Pages

Sunday 23 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 1 Activity 1: My Favourite Summer Activity

Talofa Lava blogging world, 
It's summer, and summer has kicked in with a big bang. Sometimes it can be a beautiful, sunny day and sometimes you can be drenched in heavy showers. Well, Auckland can have so many weird types of weather and you can't help it.

 Most people consider summer as a very sunny, bright and hot season, but sometimes it can't be that way. I wished I could go to the beach - on an actually sunny day, and run into the cold water; feeling like you've won. If I can't, I want to go to the cold pools and jump into it with a big splash.  Swimming is my favourite summer activity, so lets find out why. (Btw, the Summer Learning Journey is my second favourite.)



As you can see, my little brother and I are having the time of our life in the swimming pool, when nobody was there! The reason I like swimming so much is because I am good at it, and for me anything water related is just exciting. 



That's it for today bloggers. What is your favourite summer activity? Comment it in the comments below, along with a question or feedback if you have some. 

I'll swim away!

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Gargee,

    You have written a nice little description about what you like to do for fun in summer. I like the little blurb you wrote about Auckland's unpredictable weather, it's pretty accurate! You have included a nice picture of you and your brother having a great time at the pools.

    Perhaps next time you could include your favourite places to swim in Auckland, since you seem to be a seasoned swimmer!

    I like to go swimming in summer, I also like to read in a quiet room with the air con blasting out cold air. My me time is pretty important, especially in summer (which happens to be my least favourite season). My favourite season is winter, I appreciate my duvet and overcoats a whole lot more in winter! What's your favourite season?

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete