Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 4 Activity 3: My creative house

Namaste blogging world,

Today I get to describe my own imaginative hotel that I can make up. There are some hotels in the world that are made out of ice, salt and complete glass! I want to make something crazy like that too, so lets get to the description.

My hotel will be a big, luxury one with big, comfy rooms made entirely out of concrete. The furniture will be expensive, large and nice looking, compared to your own cheap hotel that you would go to every time.

Extremely wide, HD TV's will be in every room, just like your dream (I can read your mind) and there will be special bath soap and bath bombs, and lots of different water temperature settings. The bath will be made out of concrete too, and the big room where you get your hotel key is completely marble. Handles of any doors will be shiny metal, sprayed the colour extreme gold.

I want to build my hotel in a very calm, quiet place. Someplace in Iceland could be nice as it is very peaceful there. I also feel like the rooms shouldn't be too expensive because it is just one day staying at a hotel, not your whole life.

Here is one room of my hotel:






This is the bathroom.


I hope you've enjoyed this activity. Please comment any questions or feedback that you have, and have a nice holiday


Blog you later!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Gargee,

    Wow, your imagination has gone into overdrive in this activity. What a detailed post you have created. Your hotel sounds like it is going to be a magical place that I could only afford to stay in for one night. I like the sound of the bathroom. I think I would spend most of the evening relaxing in your concrete bath with the range of different bath bombs and soaps. Have you got a favourite scent of bath bomb?

    What kind of activities would have available for your guests? If I was to build a hotel I would include a roof top swimming pool and tennis court. I would love to relax in a swimming pool looking out into the horizon. Lastly, my hotel would definitely be built by the ocean. There seems to be a reoccurring theme. Can you tell that I love water?

    I am enjoying reading all your activities Gargee. I can tell that you have put a lot of effort into your work.

    Keep posting amazing comments,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete