Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 2 Activity 2: Strong Person

Hola fellow bloggers,

There is a tree called the Kiwi Mangrove and it is a native NZ tree. These trees grow in water which is quite shallow and big ones grow mostly in Auckland and Northland. If you talk to an environmental expert, they will say these trees are one of the strongest and toughest trees in the world, as they are stable and tough through really harsh storms.

I have to think of anyone who is very strong and tough like the Mangrove Trees, (they can also be mentally tough) and describe why they are tough.

I think that my older brother is a funny, strong and tough person who loves to tell weird things to my family. In my opinion, my brother is strong because he never cries (ever since being a teenager) and he can battle through emotional problems without too much trouble. If one of his best friends leave to go to another country, he doesn't keep thinking about it, but just moves on quickly. He also works out a lot because he likes to look strong, and his hard work is paying off. My brother has small/medium sized muscles, which he never shows because he hates showing off (but I've caught him before as I'm his sister). I look up to my brother because he is very strong and can literally break a door, break someones mind, and win any argument.

Well, that's going to wrap it up for today activity fellow bloggers! Please give me feedback and questions if you really have any, and please don't hesitate to. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Hola Gargee,

    I like that you chose someone you knew personally as the strongest and toughest person you know. Your brother sounds like a strong young person who likes to think positive, which is great. I think it's awesome that you have a brother who enjoys laughter and makes you laugh, you guys will stay close no matter what. :)

    Perhaps next time you could talk about how your brother might have helped you be a stronger person. Is there anything you have learned from your brother that you would like to teach others?

    My Mum is one of the toughest people I know, in her mind and body. I'm lucky that a bit of that brushed off on to me as well as my brothers and sisters. I am eternally grateful to have a great person like her in my life. :)

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete