Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Activity 1: My Secret Beast

Ni Hao followers, 

Right this second I am excited and hyped up because I just watched the book trailer that the Summer Learning Journey had linked, and I had a shiver down my spine when the clip ended. I feel like a burst of energy has zapped through my body because I get to describe my own beast! Here is my description of my evil little beast. 

The vicious, spiky 'fur' of the wicked, beastly creature can send sparks down your shivering spine. Each tip as sharp as needles are strategically placed, so a soft, silky sea blue fur coat can comfortably (but sneakily) conceal the gob smacking, hideous look. As every single rusty coloured needle get covered with warm hairs, the real fun begins.

Slimy, yellow teeth are dripping with thick slobber, and lips are cracking as loud as the thunder. It may look like the beast is trying to put on brown lipstick, but one whiff of it can make any person faint. Your eyes will roll out of your imagination, and you will feel like getting eaten up - it's so bad. One thing the beast has a strong point is the face.

The smallest, most invisible eyelashes with crusty build are replaced with long, luscious black lashes. Dirty white/brown eyes are covered with big, blue contacts, it can make any stare with amazement. Revolting splotches of green and purple and brown on the face can barely - but surely, be covered with a cute, baby bears mask. It has beautiful blue fur to match it. Hide those foul teeth with fake ones, just to make it look like you've been to the dentist. Eww, even thinking about it makes me shudder.


Prickly toenails are polished and painted with pretty blue polish. All legs and arms are covered with  cuddly fur.



Now wait until you see this creature. You will stare with adoration, and feel like home.


Go up to it and give it a hug, you are in for a big surprise....



I hope you like it, I spent some time thinking about my imagination!

If you would like to change anything, or if you found a mistake, please comment as I want everything to be readable.



Blog ya later!


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Gargee,

    Wow! What an incredibly creative post you have put together explaining your beast. Once again I am blown away with the time and effort you have put into another Summer Learning Journey activity.

    I sure did get shivers down my spine reading about your beast. He sounds absolutely revolting and then somehow transforms into an adorable, cuddly beast. When I was reading your post about a big blue beast, it made me think of Sullivan from Mosters Inc. Sullivan can be extremely scary but then at the end of the movie is adorable, kind and snugly. What inspired you to think of a blue, prickly beast?

    Keep that imagination alive and on fire because I love reading your posts. They are creative, exciting, and full of detail.

    I am excited to read more of your fantastic posts.

    Kindest regards,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    My name is Sam.
    I like how much work you have put in you blog there is a lot of writing.
    Please comment on blog at
    https://wpssamuelh.blogspot.co.nz/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete